Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday, August 14

Hi Everyone! Today started with rehearsals, then the girls got to go to the Atlantis Aquaventure (which looks like something from a Lara Croft movie from the outside). Then more rehearsals this afternoon and evening. There is a brief visitation tonight which I won't be able to make because I overdid it on my foot (again, don't tell my doctor), so I'm elevating and icing. I did get to see the girls for 2 seconds as they were on their way to lunch, and I have to say THEY ARE BOTH SO GORGEOUS! The best part is that they're even better on the inside.

Ashley's family is already here and Kate's hopefully got in today. This is a beautiful resort, and I hope everyone is enjoying themselves! There are several people from both AZ and UT coming to cheer the girls on, which I think is so cool. There will even be a few surprise visitors for the girls!


I've posted the girls' evening gown photos on the left. Ashley's is an original A Renee Design from Crown Chic and Kate's is a custom Sherri Hill from Crown Chic. Both girls are wearing custom earrings from Stefanie Somers. And of course they're photographed by Benizo.com. Oh, we LOVE our sponsors!!!!


Please keep leaving comments! I always let the girls know what you have to say!


Love,


b

1 comment:

Kirin Christianson said...

Both girls are lovely!

I want to wish Ashley an extra special "Hi"! Sweetie, you are simply RADIANT!! Best of luck to you!! This is the perfect system for you!!

Good luck to you too Kate!

Be safe and have fun!

Warmly,

Kirin :)