Saturday, August 16, 2008

Preliminaries!

Oh, all that hard work, time in the gym, shopping, planning--all for one night! The prelims were held in the grand ballroom at the Atlantis, and there was quite a crowd! One big surprise for Kate was Jessica (our pregnant Utah assistant) and her husband Tyson made it to the bahamas! It was awesome to see Kate's face when she saw Jess sitting next to me!

Both girls looked AMAZING in SS and EG. I think Ashley has the BEST white gown (there were a gazillion of them) and Kate's gown is a definite standout. I saw them both after prelims and they are so happy with their performance. Interviews are happening as I post this, and then that's it! The Finals start at 8pm EST. I have a GREAT feeling about our girls! :)
Photos from last night, all courtesy of MISS UNIVERSE, LP.,LLLP.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! shes my best friend so tell her she looks beautiful and good luck and i love her!!! <3. and after prelims last night, is she in the top?!?!?!!? or will we know tonight? and do you post throught the comp so i should check back later tonight to stay posted? I AM SO EXCITED

alex :)

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO excited to hear what happens tonight! I wish I was there, but know I am thinking about you so so so much! Prelim pics look amazing! Keep it up and keep shining :) Love you so much!!! xoxo

T Topps said...

Congrats Ashley on making top 15!!! You and Kate looked AMAZING! Arizona and Utah couldn't have asked for two better representatives.
xoxo