Thursday, April 3, 2008

Photos from rehearsal

Hi Everyone! Kimberly and Julia have been hard at work in rehearsals, and they say they have everything down for the final show! They'll do some tweaks for Prelims tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, I'll finally be there! Julia's mom got to Las Vegas today, and Kimberly's parents are going up as well. I can't wait to see them both and tell them how proud we all are of them!!! I can hardly believe it's been over a week already and that prelims are actually 2 days away!

The schedule is still so busy--after dinner tonight the contestants went to La Reve and then Tryst night club. I'm tired just thinking about it!

I'll have my camera and take photos for you all. Please leave your good luck comments after this post and I'll show them to the girls! Just click on the word "comments."
b

1 comment:

TNBoy said...

Good luck girls! (You have an awesome director by the way!) **Break-a-leg**

TNBoy =-)