Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Habitat for Humanity, Stomp and Rehearsals begin!

Hi Everyone! I got to speak with both Julia and Kimberly yesterday and they both are having so much fun! Their schedule has just been crazy, but they're both getting rest and really enjoying themselves.

Rehearsals began today, and they'll last through Friday. Michael, the choreographer, has told them that if they get the patterns and learn the movements then he'll let them out of rehearsals early! Everyone is very exicted about the "fashion show" feel of the show. If I remember correctly, "Paralyzer" is the swimsuit song and Rihanna's "Umbrella" is for evening gown. The opening number is also a Rihanna song, "Shut Up and Drive." I'm typing this with the caveat that I am admittedly stuck in the 80's/90's music timewarp but do know the Finger Eleven song (and even have it on my iPod), but just heard "Umbrella" for the first time yesterday. I guess I need to catch up with today's music. I was seen in public today singing along to a certain Sir Mix-a-Lot song. :)
Here are some photos of the girls at the Habitat for Humanity event, as well as at "Stomp". Enjoy! And no bashing of my musical taste!
b

No comments: