Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unofficial Day 1!

Both our gorgeous girls are settled in their room, unpacked and ready to go. Today they filmed a couple of interviews, and tomorrow at 7am they start Registration! I got a text from Alicia-Monique: "I am having soooo much FUN!!!!!" As it should be :).


When I hear more details from the girls I'll post. Don't forget to leave comments for them after each post! All you have to do is click on the word "comments" at the end of the post, and leave some encouraging words!

Britt

4 comments:

lebfan said...

Looking Great Alicia! I am a huge fan of you and think you look AMAZING and I know you'll do wonders for Arizona this year! All the best and keep up the great work!!!

And thank you Britt for the Blog, it's great and I know it will be a great way to connect to what's going on in the pageant, as we have clearly seen in the past! Thanks again and GOOD LUCK ALICIA!!!

TNBoy said...

Looking forward to all the excitement!!

Tiffany Lee said...

I love reading this blog every year, and finally I actually know the girl personally!!! Alicia is beautiful, a true role model, and would be a great representative and asset to the Miss Universe Organization as Miss USA. Go get 'em honey!!

BamaMan said...

Rock on Alicia! You look incredible. :)